Tuesday, March 31, 2009

weekend recap.

I'm not sure where all the time is going these days.. I miss having the time to blog!!!

This past week Jery was in Virgina visiting his family! He had a great time, but I think he wishes he would have stayed longer! He got home Friday morning about 3 and later that afternoon we headed to San Antonio. *I personally don't know how he can stand being in a car, but he's a great sport*

Friday night we celebrated my cousin's birthday and then Samson and I went to visit my best friend! Emilee has a Godlendoodle - a golden and a standard poodle! He is huge and fluffy! Samson and Tucker are a month apart and both love to play with dogs their own size! Samson lives with little Miss Harlii and Tucker lives with two miniature Schnauzers! They played GREAT!

Saturday was spent preparing for and taking bridal portraits! Mom and I both had a lot of fun, and can't wait to see how they turned out!!! We were both exhausted by the time we went home and went to bed super early!

Sunday morning mom and I went to my bridal shower. My AMAZING aunts *Linda and Jenny* threw me an incredible bridal shower! They went all out! I LOVE it! I left there feeling so blessed to have such wonderful family members who would do all that for me! I promise to post pictures as soon as they send them to me!

Afterward we hit the road again! Back to Abilene for a few days! Later this week we are headed to the NASCAR race with some friends! It might be the last one we see live for a while so we're pretty excited!

And then the week we have been waiting for will be here!!! Jery's family and friends will be heading down and our wedding is THURSDAY!!! EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Alyrose said...

i saw wedding pictures, and you looked beautiful!! congratulations again!!