Thursday, March 26, 2009

home.

I'm stuck home while Jery is out explore the mountains in Virginia. One day I'll be able to pick up and leave whenever I want.. but while I'm still in school I can't. Jery went to visit some family that lives in a beautiful part of the country! *I'm only slightly jealous...another 18 road trip wouldn't be too fun though!*

Things have been pretty quiet with him gone, and I think I am finally caught up on school work! Maybe by the time he gets home I'll have caught up on house keeping duties!

I can not believe how close it is to the wedding!!!!! I've starting making plans for when everyone is in town! We WILL be touring parts of San Antonio!!! I pick my dress up tomorrow and have bridal portraits on Saturday!!!!!

I am going to take advantage of the opportunity and head to bed early! I'll post pictures when Jery gets home with the camera!

1 comment:

Alyrose said...

how exciting!!! i hope you have a beautiful wedding haha again...hehe love you!