Thursday, March 19, 2009

thankful heart.

Driving home tonight I stopped and realized all the things I have to be thankful for. I love those moments when God stops you in your tracks and reminds you how lucky you are. I am a very fortunate person and I sometimes forget that.

I am thankful that Jery and I are healthy and happy.

I am thankful that the truck situation has worked out in an amazing way.

I am thankful that I have a supportive husband who encourages me in every way.

I am thankful that I will have a degree in May.

I am thankful for my friends and family who are wonderful and supportive.

I am thankful to know my Lord and Savior.

I am thankful that my apartment has AC again.

I am thankful/span> for my dogs that bring so much joy to my heart.

I am thankful for life.

No comments: