Wednesday, March 4, 2009

unproductive.

Today, the day before we leave for spring break in Illinois, was suppose to be a super productive day. It has turned out to be the complete opposite.

This is what we should have. Packed bags.
.....We haven't gone to get our suitcases from the storage unit.


I did do laundry. Slightly important since it hasn't been done in two weeks.. In the midst of laundry I discovered I suck at this -
Seeing that I have been unproductive today.. Jery's shirts weren't taken to the dry cleaners. Therefore I was left to iron them.. that didn't go so well. Thank goodness for ABUs that don't need to be ironed, and dry cleaners for shirts that do.

Well we are off to play catch up on the things I haven't accomplished today. I have such a wonderful and understanding husband.

No comments: