Monday, December 29, 2008

San Antonio Christmas.

Goodness! It has been a while since I've posted!

The garage is finished, my head is healing, and we're back in Abilene!!

Christmas Eve we went to Laura's house and enjoyed more seafood than you could imagine! Laura is an amazing cook and always stuffs us full! It was a great time and wonderful to have Jery home. I often take for granted having him home for days like that, but this year I was fully aware of how blessed I was to spend it with him.

We spent Christmas day at my mom's.. Eggs Benedict for breakfast *can NOT break tradition!!*, all kinds of food for dinner, and yummy desserts! Oh and you can't forget opening presents that morning!!

Friday I hung out with my bestie! I am super excited that she's back in San Antonio! We went to the outlets which was slightly disappointing, but fun nonetheless! The rest of the weekend was spent finishing the garage! and Sunday afternoon we drove back to Abilene!!! Harlii is thrilled to be home.. Samson is sad he doesn't have any more big dogs to play with!

School starts next week for me.. I'm taking an advanced Bible class as a January short course.. and work starts back too! I can not believe this is my last semester of undergrad. I vividly remember my family dropping me off freshman year!! It never ceases to amaze me how quickly time goes by! I am ecstatic about what the next four years has for us!

OH!! I forgot!! We have officially decided to have a "wedding"!!! Something VERY VERY VERY small.. but we are definitely planning a wedding now!! We are thinking sometime in February!

Sorry this blog is a little all over the place!! I will keep yall posted on the wedding plans!

No comments: