Monday, December 8, 2008

thanks amber.

Amber tagged me.. so here it goes!

type only one word for each answer:

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your significant other? dyess
3. Your hair? mess
4. Your mother? home
5. Your father? austin
6. Your favorite thing? life
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? family
10. The room you're in? apartment
11. Your fear? sunday
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? england
13. Where were you last night? home
14. What you're not? angry
15. Muffins/donuts? muffins
16. One of your wish list items? ring
17. Where you grew up? city
18. The last thing you did? test
19. What are you wearing? pjs
20. Your TV? wall
21. Your pet? sleeping
22. Your computer? small
23. Your life? adventure
24. Your mood? blank
25. Missing someone? always
26. Favorite pastime? read
27. Something you're not wearing? contacts
28. Favorite Store? express
29. Your summer? england!!
30. Your favorite color? pink
31. When is the last time you laughed? today
32. Last time you cried? thursday
33. Who will re-post this? anyone
34. Four places I go over and over? home, acu, work, walmart
35. Four people who e-mail me? jery, tami, mom, heather
36. Four of my favorite foods? pasta, chicken, cereal, pizza
37. Four places I would like to be right now? san antonio, florida, kentucky, illinois

1 comment:

Amber said...

a. I love that you have a blog now
b. I love that you read my blog
c. I love that you leave me comments
d. I love that we are working together tonight