Wednesday, December 17, 2008

christmas break.

Amber informed me that I needed to update.. so here I go!

My brother and little cousin drove up to spend the week with me! I was slightly stressed about it because I had this "to do" list that I wanted to accomplish during my break, but oh well. We have had way to much fun! Going off roading.. playing Wii.. cooking.. playing some more Wii.. going to walmart.. walking the dogs.. Ok so nothing outrageously exciting.. but I have completely enjoyed having family here! Knowing that we are leaving in May has changed my view on alot of things. I have always considered my family to be close, but it is totally different now. I don't care what we do or how lazy we are.. as long as we are spending time together I am happy!

Jery has tomorrow through christmas off and I am super pumped about it! He has been working crazy hours and I don't see much of him! I am excited to be going to San Antonio for a little while and just being able to spend some time with him! He has a doctors appointment in San Antonio that HOPEFULLY will deteremine whehter he will have to have surgery or not.. Please pray that the doctor is able to find what he is looking for and fix whatever the problem is!

Tonight is the Sylvan Christmas party.. of the three that I have been around for.. this is the first that I am going to attend! I am normally already in San Antonio, but this year I've stuck around long enough!

Wow.. life has been pretty uneventful.. but I am enjoying that! My brother is beconking me to the living room.. apparently he's bored..

No comments: