Tuesday, December 9, 2008

my dogs.

Goodness.. this military thing is such an ordeal. We have officially begun the process of figuring out what we have to do to take our dogs. They allow you to do six month quarantine at home.. but they have to have all kinds of shots the blood work.. and some kind of journal... they are getting their shots on Thursday.. then three weeks after that they have to get blood work.. and then six months after that they can leave.. well lets just do the math real quick.. we will be in England before that.. so yet again more talking and decisions to make about whether I'll stay behind and fly with them.. or if we will try to find someone to put them on the plane for us.. cause that will be easy.. the only people I know who would be willing to take care of a great dane for a few weeks and put him on a plane.. would be people who already have a great dane.. and well they can't be around other dogs.. really the best way to handle all of this is to laugh and trust God!

On another note.. I told my mom today. She took it better than I expected.. I wasn't planning on telling her until this weekend when I am home.. but I won't be home until late Saturday and my mom doesn't like bad news at night.. and Sunday is her birthday. I thought it would be kinda crummy to tell her news like this on her birthday.. Anyway.. more discussing to do.. She basically said we will talk about it over the Christmas break.. but she wants me to do research about graduate schools in England.. so I better get on that.. but all in all God is good and our prayers have been answered.. Jery has had to remind me constantly that God is in control and he will provide for us..

Well one final is down and I have two left.. so I better get to studying..

1 comment:

Alyrose said...

camz, how much fun it was to read your blog and see all the fun things that are happening in your life. hard to believe it was only 3 1/2 years ago that we were starting ACU together as freshmen. how time flies!