Monday, December 8, 2008

finals week

Ok well it is officially dead day and finals begin tomorrow.. the only problem with this is that I now have PLENTY of other things to do, think about, plan for, and decide upon.. that finals seem unimportant! and the only problem with this is... I have an entire semester before I'm done with school, before we leave, before I can see school as unimportant! We have both been doing alot of praying lately and I know that God will give me the strength to get through this last semester and prepared for this move.

Last night my speech path department had a senior shindig for all the seniors graduating this year.. it was alot of fun. I am so thankful to have been apart of this group of women, and blessed by their love for our Savior. I will definately be sad when graduation day comes and our lives all part ways.

Anyway - we have so much to talk about, and so many things that we have to decide on.. and many of them have to happen pretty quickly.. when do we get married... where do we get married.. which car do we take.. endless decisions about our dogs.. haha.. the list goes on and on.. but I am so excited for this time.. so excited for our first years of marriage to be in ENGLAND.. overseas... together.. in a place that will be our own! and of course with Tank, Mindy, and Ashley! *side note - Mindy and Ashley are flying back over there today.. please pray for both of them.. Ashley is only a year old and a flight like that can be tough for such a little one*

ok well I'm going to begin this day of studying and testing.. it should be exciting!!

1 comment:

Amber said...

no amber in england....yet.