Friday, December 12, 2008

God is good.

I am officially DONE with my last fall semester of undergrad! Who knew one could be so happy to finish a semester! This semester has taken a toll on my love of college.. being enrolled in 80% of classes that you aren't interested in, that are annoyingly difficult for you, and watching all my classmates take fun and enjoyable classes.. has taken every ounce of determination and perseverance my body has! Thank goodness God is faithful.. Thank goodness God is on my side!

It has been such an exciting day and it's only noon! I finished my last final this morning! I found out there are speech path graduate programs ONLINE! and I found out the dogs can go with us and spend their remaining time in quarantine over there! GOD IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am headed to San Antonio tomorrow.. Jery and I are both anxious about it! lots and lots of prayers said about this trip! I know that God is with me and HE will give me the strength and the words to say!

Anyhow.. I'm off to lunch with a great friend!

No comments: