Monday, January 5, 2009

wedding.

I'm sure many of you have dealt with planning a wedding.. so this is probably no surprise to you.. but GOOD GRIEF!!!! There are WAY too many decisions to make and trying to do it in a couple of weeks just might be proving impossible!

The last time Jery and I discussed a wedding "date" we were considering the first or third weekend in February.. but I've got something else in mind! Something that comes with alot less stress and lots more time! This week I am starting a January short course that might prove to be more than I bargained for.. Class is from 8-5 and then I work from 5-7:30... oh my poor puppy!!!! But aside from going INSANE this week.. it will leave me with little time to do anything much less plan a wedding.. and next week we leave for Cancun so that takes out another week for any sort of planning.. leaving us with really only two weeks till our supposed wedding date.. hahaha.. I just don't think thats gonna work!!

SO - *this has yet to be discussed with Jery, but he should be home soon...* I'm thinking that we should just JP it.. get working on paperwork and all the mess that comes with getting married and PCSing.. THEN in April have a wedding!! I was thinking more March but we are planning to go to Illinois for spring break.. so I don't think a big trip and a wedding need to be in the same month.. So April it is!

I get excited.. then stressed.. then excited.. then stressed.. I hope that at some point I just stay excited and the stressed part goes away.. I have good intentions of staying as on top of everything as possible.. and attempting to stay as stress-free as possible!! But when it is all said and done I couldn't be more excited to be marrying my soul mate, my best friend, and the love of my life! He is an amazing man and I wonder sometimes how I got so lucky! I look forward to being his wife and spending our lives together despite the stresses that may come along!

Ok well I start school tomorrow.. the fiance is working 12s all week.. and the puppy is turning nocturnal.. I MUST go exercise him!

1 comment:

the Momma Bird said...

hey :) well i must say that throughout the whole wedding process the happy times were when i was talking about it w/jesse. otherwise - ha ha, it was nothing but stress. i think that's why they made honeymoons now that i think about it :) its finally a break from the stress!!! ha ha. let me know if you need anything :) I'm without hubby for another 47 days so i can be of help :) can't wait to see that ring!