Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Texas snow.

It officially "snowed" last night.. I know those of you who aren't from Texas will laugh at us.. but we had fun!! It snowed on and off yesterday but after it got dark it began to stick to the ice that was already covering the ground! We walked outside to take the dogs out and everything was WHITE!!! Samson had two firsts in one day!! His first ice this yesterday morning and his first snow last night!! We took them down and Samson LOVED it! Harlii stood still barking at some guy trying to scrap off his windshield... *she can be slightly annoying when she's unhappy*

We took a bunch of pictures and I thought I'd share a couple!!

Here's Samson playing in the ice.


Here's a video of him running around with Jery.. Please note that he learned VERY quickly that the grass is safer than the sidewalk...



Here he is playing in the snow with Jery!

Harlii certainly was not interested in playing in the snow.. but here's her little paw prints!

Here are Mr Samson's paws!



I am uploading all kinds of pictures to my computer right now and I think I may just make another post with the activities of this month!


No comments: