Monday, January 26, 2009

random.

There are so many things I should write about.. but a few that I have time to share!

First off.. I am beyond thankful to have Jery home. His "group" deployed a week ago, and I have been overwhelmed at how quickly we have taken our being physically together for granted. Before he got orders he was on the list and I guess somewhere between the day we found out he was deploying and today *with getting orders somewhere in between* we forgot how blessed we are to be together. So as the days and weeks and months bring us closer to May admist all the stress and paperwork.. I want to remember how special it is to have him by my side. They can literally call him at a moments notice, and I hate how easy it is to forget that. In the last month we have had two friends be told they are deploying with about a weeks notice. It's apart of this lifestyle, but I doubt it will ever be easy.

Secondly.. I have been annoyed by busyness. I want to be able to take the dogs to the park or build a puzzle without feeling guilty for the things I "SHOULD" be doing.

Third.. On a joyful note! Our dogs have been cleared to go with us!!!! Just as soon as they finished their quarantine time they will be allowed to enter the UK!!!!!! :]]

Well friends - thanks for reading.. Enjoy today.. and Be joyful!

No comments: