Friday, February 13, 2009

weekend.

it's FRIDAY!!!

we are headed to San Antonio for the weekend to do wedding stuff!! Registering, invitations, tuxes, gifts... i'm sure there will be plenty more! I'm pretty excited.. Jery doesn't understand why he has to be present for decisions to be made! hahaha.. yes I might be slightly evil.. but he'll tag along with my mom and I and be a great sport!

and Sunday we're having another NASCAR party.. apparently this might become a tradition for our last season in the states!..I'm pretty excited about that too!!

while I'm excited for my weekend to begin there are many families who won't share in my excitement. please take a few minutes to say a prayer for all the men and women deploying this weekend, and for their families who will be left behind. we understand deployments are a part of this life, but that doesn't make them easy.

No comments: