Monday, February 9, 2009

undeployable/not deploying.

Jery and I were having a conversation last night on the difference between undeployable and not deploying. Clearly I was confused in believing that he would be undeployable in England. Being undeployable relates to a person, there has to be a given reason why that individual is not able to be deployed (for example: a medical reason). His new squadron simply isn't deploying......at this time. How fancy does that sound.

So I wanted everyone to be educated about the difference between one being undeployable and a squadron not deploying. And lets all say a prayer that they don't decide to start deploying. Funny how that sounds like such an easy decision that would throw my world for a loop! But I also firmly believe that God is in control of our lives and we will be just fine!

No comments: