Monday, February 16, 2009

monday.

I'm not certain why we have to have Mondays. I guess they are inevitable, but obnoxious non the less. Maybe it's God's way of testing my peace and joy...!?!

We had a great weekend in San Antonio! Invitations are in the making.. we went a little crazy at Moon Mippy *an AMAZING invitation store in San Antonio if anyone needs one!*.. but my mom and I had fun! *the boys lasted for a little while and then went to entertain themselves at Borders bookstore* We picked out the tuxes for the groomsmen and usher! They too will be wearing PINK! We registered at Target which was completely entertaining! And we also meet with a cake decorator but no decisions were made! It doesn't seem like much in writing.. but we were BUSY on Saturday!!

Sunday we got up unnecessarily early to drive back to Abilene for the NASCAR race.. the "Superbowl of NASCAR races" as Jery put it. The Daytona 500 was on Sunday... the races at Daytona are always eventful.. but the weather didn't cooperate and the race ended about half way through.. Jr did a great job of wrecking out Kyle Bush though so we were happy!

And today is a typical Monday.. playing catch-up because I was unproductive in my studies this weekend.. three papers to write.. a 100 or so pages to read.. and Jery has the day OFF! I am making the best of it and remaining joyful in my studies!

Well I'm off to paper writing.. and dinner cooking!

No comments: