Monday, May 4, 2009

big messes.

There was a "Smooth Move" briefing that Jery attended a couple months ago. I didn't go because I was in class at the time... that was apparently the biggest mistake ever.

Everything we *really it's just me. Jery is doing quite well with his check-list* touch is a mess. Not just a small mess that can be fixed with a phone call or something simple. A big mess. That basically ends in - this isn't going to happen.

Today it is the dogs and the car. oh wait.. that theater project has to be turned in by 4 today too..*I'll get that that I'm sure*

They *who they is I don't really know.. but they...* told Jery that moving our report no later than date would be no problem. ha. they lied. It didn't get moved. So we thought we had some breathing room and everything would get accomplished, we leave in 18 days. Jokes on me, nothing is ready.

We made the decision that trading in both our vehicles and buying a new vehicle would be the best financially for our family. Jokes on me, we can't get the paperwork we need to take the car to the port. As a side note here - we bought a BEAUTIFUL Toyota Highlander Hybrid. It is a brand new 2008 Limited edition. Complete with leather seats, drop down DVD player, 27 MPG, wood grain interior, third row seating, automatic..EVERYTHING. In one word it is AMAZING! Jery did have to give up his truck for this so I don't think he is as excited as I am.. but both of us are thrilled to be driving such a great vehicle. We are blessed!

The dogs. They need more paper work than I do. And I, thinking they wouldn't be able to go till September, have been slacking on their stuff. We made an appointment on base for this afternoon to attempt to get everything worked out. We were told Friday that they would write a letter to the airlines stating that the dogs can fly after the 1st of June! This has been the big mess that has worked out the easiest.. or so we hope! I pray that after this afternoon we will have some answers regarding them!

In the mean time - it is finals week. I have to take two tests, turn in one project, and meet for breakfast for another. Shouldn't be too terrible, but still work that has to be done!

Graduation is SATURDAY!!!!! My family will be in town and my husband WILL be here!!!!!!!! *My mom and I have both had dreams about how he missed it. Given his line of work he misses things often. But this time he will be in attendance, and I couldn't be more excited!!!*

No comments: