Monday, May 11, 2009

graduation.

This weekend we celebrated Joslyn and I's graduation! It was wonderful to have family in town to celebrate with us!

Joslyn completed her Master's this year and I completed my Bachelor's. We are both excited to have reached this point in our lives! We have basically been inseparable our entire lives and this is yet another milestone we have achieved together! I can't believe that after 22 years of living so close we will soon be across the pond from each other. I'm gonna miss her!

Could possibly be the first major event that Jery was not deployed or TDY!!


family.


We did it!


With the wildcat..


We walked all the way across campus only to find out this was not the sign Joslyn wanted to take a picture with.. we took pictures anyway.


WE ARE NOW ALUMNI!!!