Thursday, December 31, 2009

traditions.

I love traditions. I love that this year we got to make new traditions, our traditions. Our first Christmas as a married couple and being away from both our families meant we had to come up with something! We have been blessed with wonderful, godly friends and enjoyed spending our Christmas together.

Christmas Eve we made homemade pizzas. A HUGE first. It was somewhat of an all day affair, but the end production was delicious!! It's our new Christmas Eve tradition. We also exchanged gifts with the Vents!

Here is Sharron creating pizza numero uno.

Finished pizza!

Sharron and Chris opening their gifts!


Sharron didn't know what poppers were, so I got her some for Christmas.. notice the hat.

Showing off their hats!


Mr. Samson hanging out..


Jery getting ready to open his!

We got up Christmas morning to open our stockings/gifts and cook Eggs Benedict for the Vents and the Meyers. I have never known an Christmas morning without Eggs Benedict! It was wonderful to share my families traditions with friends - and boy it was yummy!!!

Our stockings, filled with goodies....


Here's me with my gifts!

Miss Harlii and her stocking..

Jery trying to convince Samson to get his stocking stuffers out himself... he wasn't to sure about it..

Jery with his Eggs Benedict!!


Mr. A man didn't get any Eggs Benedict, but he had a good time hanging out!

His sister on the other hand, loved her breakfast!

The group in our pjs!!

Christmas night we spent down that the Meyers house enjoying a Christmas Dinner and celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior..

The only picture I took of Jery and I on Christmas.. how sad is that..

The toddlers!

And again.. they have this pose thing down...

Thats what the Huddleston's did for Christmas.. It's only taken me almost a month to get it posted.. but hey! better late than never! I hope everyone enjoyed whatever they did on Christmas! We are excited about what 2010 is going to bring us!!

No comments: