Sunday, June 7, 2009

its about time.

***I know that you have to highlight the words on my blog before you can read them, the computer isn't letting me change anything right now, so i'll attempt to fix it later.. sorry!***

I can not believe we have been here for two weeks and I am just now getting to posting pictures!!!! Unacceptable I know, but I promise I will get better! I have been waiting to have my computer in a place with internet access so I could plug my camera into it. After days of attempt, it's not going to happen. So I am on Jery's computer posting pictures!

This post is packed full of the pictures I have taken over the last two weeks... so ENJOY! We love and miss you all very much!

Here we are just after boarding our plane to London


When you fly international you get your own tv screen with movies, games, tv shows, and flight information!


I am not sure what happened at the airport, but we managed to get out of there with no pictures, so the rest is from our drive home and the two weeks we have spent here.

This is the main road we take to get to the house..


Here is the monument that denotes our neighborhood..


And this is the actual sign just a few feet from the monument..


Behind the sign is this very old church, complete with a cemetery out front. They do still have church services here, and we saw a wedding here this past weekend.


The houses in our neighborhood do not have house numbers, rather house names.


I thought my Aunt would appreciate this, given her love of the Beehive restaurant in Abilene.


Just down the road there is a peacock farm, it is at the end of our street but you can hear the peacocks all day long. This is a picture taken looking towards our house in front of the peacock farm.


Here we are in front of the peacock farm.


Just down the road from our neighborhood is this awesome looking house... It is actually one long structure, but several homes..




Just down the A11 is a city called Bury St Edmonds. It has an awesome market two days a week, and this newly designed mall. This picture was taken from the car park.


Jery and I were excited to be out and about enjoying Bury.


Here is the front side of this crazy looking building. It is comparable to a Macy's.


Much to my delight, there is a Body Shop!


It is no longer trash, it's litter - and it goes here.


Our friend's little girl enjoyed a ride on Thomas the Train.


Shortly after we arrived, Jery had a new best friend. She loves her Uncle Jery.

1 comment:

Amber said...

theyre so cute why not???