Thursday, June 25, 2009

happy girl.

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! MY CAR IS HERE!!!!!

Yesterday Jery and I were delighted to see an email informing us that our vehicle has arrived in the United Kingdom. Oh my word, I might be the happiest girl around!!

I made a post about two months ago about the highlander that we purchased. When we made that purchased it made us a one car family, which in reality meant that Jery would be the primary driver... so I have only driven my beautiful new car twice.. BUT that will all change tomorrow!!

AND we have got our hands on a PERFECT mini for the Mister *not sure that I've ever mentioned Jery's love of mini coopers. I got my choice of car on the condition that he would get a mini when we got here.. little did we know we would find one so quickly!*

SO tomorrow at 1 pm I will be able to pick up my vehicle, and within the next week we should have a mini for Jery!!! We will oh so quickly become a two car family again, and this chicka couldn't be more excited!!

This weekend we are planning a fantastic trip with our friends! I promise to post on Cambridge and this trip next week!! We couldn't be more blessed at this time in our lives, this foreign country is becoming "home".

No comments: