Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Texas.

Oh how i miss your
wide roads,

yummy restaurants,

fabulous stores,

and america currency.


I miss every family member that resides in the United States of America. I miss driving four hours and being in the city I call home. I miss being in the same time zone. I am ever so ready for a trip home.. and am looking forward to enjoying everything Texan.

In the mean time.. We'll continue to make amazing memories as a couple. We'll drive on roads no one in Texas would believe two cars could fit on. We'll go to London for the day - to lay our eyes on things like Buckingham Palace, the Tower of London/the Towers Bridge, the London Eye, Big Bend, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Hard Rock Cafe - London - just to name a few. We'll eat at pubs, drink pints, and enjoy ourselves. We'll shop at markets for delicious teas and fresh fruit. And pay pounds for everything British.





No comments: