Tuesday, January 4, 2011

here's to 2011.

I've never been a big "New Year's resolutions" kind of a gal - simply because I've never been really good at keeping them - but this year I'm gonna try something new. Goals. Things which are measurable, obtainable, and practical. Last year I said I wanted to buy a sewing machine and learn how to use it. On black Friday my sweet husband allowed me to spoil a Christmas gift and purchase one, but 2010 ended with my totally awesome sewing machine still in its box. This year I'm going to set goals, and I'm going to achieve them. period.

So here's to 2011 being an amazing year for the Huddleston's.

1. USE my sewing machine.

2. Send birthday/anniversary/thank you cards and gifts ON TIME.

3. Blog.

4. Get to goal. (I began a weight loss journey with Weight Watchers UK in July and have lost 30 pounds! I am 10 pounds from reaching my goal weight!!)

There they are folks, for everyone and anyone to see. Goals for 2011. On day 4 of 2011 I have blogged and sent one birthday card out on time! The Lord has amazing plans for our little family this year and I can't wait to watch Him lead us.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I miss you friend! You could have just slipped the sewing machine in the mail and sent it as a gift to me =) Jk I to have began blogging my first one not to good but maybe time with help! I think it is amazing that you have lost 30 lbs I am sure you feel amazing or I did when I lost weight I have to get back on my journey to weight loss as well! I miss you friend and I hope that you meet each and every goal you set I know you will =)