Saturday, February 13, 2010

back tracking.

I will admit, I am keeping with my new goal! I really did forget how much I loved taking pictures! However, I have not been staying updated on blogging. I blame this on our MacBook. It has this great, convenient way to upload pictures into several programs, including Facebook, but not blogger. Or at least I have found a quick way to upload them yet! Please enjoy an update on the Huddlestons complete with lots of pictures!!

Our friend Chris had his birthday last weekend! We join them and another couple in a trip to London to celebrate! I had no idea that TGI Fridays does birthdays so big! We had a great time spending the day with friends and enjoying each other's company!

Here is the birthday boy, his wife, and all his balloons..

All the waitresses came to sing to him, but he had to stand on the chair or the table!!


Mr. Samson got a new rain coat this week! My mom has been looking for one that would fit him for a while, and she finally found one! He's not wild about it, but he looks so cute in it!! And it helps keep him dry in this English weather!

The Texas colors are totally by chance, but I think they're prefect!!!

Lastly, Mr. Huddleston has completed his six week Airmen Leadership Class! I couldn't be more proud of him!! He was very devoted to his school work, persevered when times got tough, and successfully completed the class! I was honored to attend his graduation, and so excited to get to wear my dress! When we went and looked at wedding dresses I fell in love with this dress! I convinced my mom that I needed it and have been waiting to wear it! Little did I know that I'd be attending his ALS graduation in England or the SNOW!

My handsome husband and I..

Being presented with his certificate!

I love being Mrs. Huddleston!!

Of course every graduate needs a gift! Jery has been wanting an Apple TV for a while now.. and he deserved it!!!

The countdown to Texas is on!! I cannot wait to be home!! Enjoy great family and friends, shopping, and eating!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wonderful pics. It looks like you are having a blast in England. Congrats to Jery for graduating!!!